Grand Master Neil Guest
- 8th Dan Grand Master.
- Chairman of the British Taekwondo Technical Team.
- Member of the British Taekwondo National Dan Grading Panel.
- Level 2 Coaching Qualification in Taekwondo.
- Sports Coach UK – Safeguarding & Protecting Children certification.
- DBS Approved to teach Martial Arts
- British Taekwondo National Instructor’s Course Verifier.
- Over 40 years experience in Taekwondo and various Martial Arts.
- Over 35 years teaching experience
- October 2018, Promoted to Grand Master after a successful grading in Kukkiwon – Korea
- Poom/Dan Promotion Test Examiner Course (Kukkiwon – Korea) (2015)
- WTF Award for outstanding contribution to Taekwondo (2013)
- Promoted to 7th Dan (2008)
- British Taekwondo Secretary General (2006 to 2015).
- International Poomsae Referee Qualification (Stuttgart 2006).
- BTCB Poomsae Judge Coordinator (2006).
- BTCB Centre Referee Qualification (2006).
- British Taekwondo Council’s National Instructor’s Course Verifier (2003).
- Member of the BTCB’s National Technical Committee (2002).
- National Poomsae Champion 2002.
- Promoted to 6th Dan (2002)
- Coached several students to International level.
- BTCB Executive Committee member as ‘Assistant Secretary General’ (2002).
- Represented Britain on numerous occasions as a player, referee and coach.
- Coventry’s Youth Sports Instructors Commendation Award 1999 & 2000.
- BTCB’s Gold Commendation Award (1999).
- Author of the book ‘Taekwondo Companion’. (1997).
- Promoted to 5th Dan (1997).
- Trained with the famous Korean Tigers (Korea 1995).
- Graduated at Kukkiwon Leaders Seminar (Seoul 1995).
- Coventry’s Care in the Community Award (1994).
- Promoted to 4th Dan (1993).
- Promoted to 3rd Dan (1989).
- Member of the British Squad for Seoul Olympics 1988.
- Member of the British Demonstration Team 1988.
- Promoted to 2nd Dan (1987).
- Started Teaching (1982).
- Promoted to 1st Dan (1982).
- Started Training (1977).
Grand Master Guest is an internationally recognized Instructor and is able to pass on the benefit of his knowledge to a whole new generation of Taekwondo practitioners not only in this country but overseas. In 2002 he was voted on to the National Technical Committee and he is now the Chairperson on that Committee today. The National Technical Committee is responsible for maintaining the overall standard of Taekwondo as a Martial art in the United Kingdom. He has therefore been responsible for the teaching, developing and the promotion of thousands of black belts in the UK. He is regularly requested to teach the military and overseas to as far as Ascension Islands (South Atlantic) and Gibraltar. He has conducted a range of Taekwondo sessions all over the UK and Northern Ireland. He regularly visits Korea to train and update and research his own knowledge in Taekwondo. The success, under his guidance, of the Club and the students in the Club speak for itself.
Master M. A. Sediqi
- 6th Dan Master
- Registered instructor at British Taekwondo
- Over 30 years experience in Taekwondo & Kickboxing
- Sports coach UK, safeguarding & protecting children certificate
Master Sediqi is a national recognised instructor; he began practicing Taekwondo (ITF) (WT) in 1989 at Haidairy Taekwondo association in Afghanistan under Grand master Zia-Ul Haq Bakhshi. In 1996 he moved to Islamic Republic Iran, and began practising full contact kickboxing (WKA). In 2001 in the UK, he joined English contact karate association (ECKA) under Grand Master Dave Barrett who is a former world champion. Moving back to Taekwondo in 2004 under Grand Master Neil Guest and he opened his own classes in 2005. has also been fighting in national level in Kickboxing and Taekwondo with several wins. He has many years experience leading teams in competitions, wining trophies & medals for the club. He has been teaching and developing students from all age groups and aims to take them to competitions to make them better athletes.
Miss L. Payne
- 3rd Dan Black Belt
- HOE Deputy Chair
- BTCB Class 3 Poomsae Referee
- BTCB Kyorugi Centre Referee
- BTCB Kyorugi Corner Judge
- Instructor, Assistant Instructor and Competition Coach
- Over 26 years experience in Taekwondo
- Over 21 years teaching experience
- May 2014 promoted to 3rd Dan Black Belt
- Coaching/refereeing at numerous National competitions
- Coached the British No. 2 Heavyweight 2006
- BTCB Centre Referee qualification 2006
- BTCB Corner Referee qualification 2004
- Instructor Finham Park School 2004
- Assistant Instructor Centrex 2003
- HOE Fund Raising Committee Social Secretary 2003
- Promoted to 2nd Dan 2002
- Assistant instructor 1996
- Promoted to 1st Dan 1995
- Overall Junior Student of the Year Award 1994
- Started Training 1991
Mr J Bass
Master S Guest
Mr Quaedullah Nasir
Mr R Naimi
Mr G Khan
Mr Hamayon Fazel Ahmed
Mr Hashmat Zarie
Mr D Hunter